Monday, June 16, 2008

My memories

Love Is A Mystery (Dr Zhivago) / Einaudi - Various

my secondary school best friend has opened a blog, n he is helping a friend doin survey of this music. What is ur imaginary pictures in ur mind.
This music's story is about love, but for me....its just reminds me back those days in secondary school, days that me and all the schoolband members, working so hard, blow the music instruements till our lungs blow off, to make the music notes and lines into a complete music.....
N once we did it, we were speechless, speechless because of happiness that impossible to bring out in words. Even though u cant' hear us shouting or laughing, but u can see our joy on our faces, feeling proud. So as our tutor, Mr.Chong

1 comment:

Richard said...

wow!thx for helping,hehe~